Interview by MasterMind Growth

Vince Parker - Avail Gym Wear

The recycling industry as a whole is acting as more of a containment method delaying the process. But with only 10% of plastic being recycled it is inevitable that it will all end up in the same place. Our first products are made from 95% bamboo with the remaining 5% being elastane to maintain deserved qualities needed from gym garments. Bamboo has some amazing properties for activewear with its temperature regulation and high wicking it keeps you sweat-free and ready to crush the gym. It is also biodegradable causing no damages to the environment as it decays.  

The recycling industry as a whole is acting as more of a containment method and delaying the process of plastic going to waste. But with only 10% of plastic being recycled it is inevitable that it will all end up in the same place. Our first products are made from 95% bamboo with the remaining 5% being elastane to maintain desired qualities needed from gym garments. Bamboo has some amazing properties for activewear with its temperature regulation and high water wicking abilities, it keeps you sweat-free and ready to crush the gym. It is also biodegradable causing no damages to the environment as it decays.  

 Avail also aims to become a centre of educating the world in the damages being caused and what to do to stop them; not just in our industry but in all. Cleaning up the planet is a global effort and requires everyone to help out. As such we will be looking to partner up with different charities and organisations to try and help each other in our goal to remove plastic from the environment. To follow what we are doing or to learn about different ways you can help, look at our social media pages where we will be posting all sorts of content to help you become plastic-free.